Senior Sales Engineer
Does the job of supporting a growing sales department in a strong-performing, fast-growing company sound exciting to you? Could you see yourself playing a key role in a company, which supports government organizations in keeping nations safe?
ABOUT THE JOB:
XCI is looking for a senior sales engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technical complex and innovative software products to government organisations.
You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as expanding relationships to existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
As senior sales engineers you are a key point of contact for customers and provide both pre- and aftersales technical advice. You will liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments.
As senior sales engineer at XCI, you will be part of a growing sales team. You will assist key account managers with answering technical queries, proposals, providing technical advice and demonstrating how to use our product features to our customers through product demonstrations and Proof of Concepts.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Support key account managers with technical solution selling.
• Partner with key account managers to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
• Successfully match and design technical solution fitting the customer requirements
• Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of our value proposition.
• Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
• Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements.
• Collect and document competitive intelligence.
• Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
• Technical solution architect on customer solutions. Sparring customer technical team.
• Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects.
• Proven work experience as a Technical Sales Engineer.
• Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions.
• Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with key account managers.
• Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development or solutions architect.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English.
• Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
• Willingness to travel (approximately 40-60 working days a year).
We look forward to hearing from you – if you have any questions or need further information about the position, please contact COO Jesper Andersen +45 20286070, mail email@example.com
Applications can only be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org due to GDPR.
XCI is a Danish software company proudly serving government customers around the world.
Our off-the-shelf software products provide unprecedented insights from the growing amounts of data available to intelligence and law enforcement. XCI empowers our customers to easily ask questions and get timely and actionable answers.
XCI was founded in 2017 to serve intelligence and law enforcement agencies helping them efficiently investigate past and future threats from the rapidly growing amounts of data and protocol complexity. This requires a new, machine-assisted, data-driven approach. To solve this complex challenge, we combine a deep understanding of communications data with cutting edge technologies within the areas of information extraction, artificial intelligence, and analytics.
With a combined industry experience of 400+ years, XCI's team of engineers are obsessively focused on delivering world class solutions that at any line-rate keep up with the ways adversaries use communications technology helping our customers do their most important work today and in the future.