At XCI we respect your privacy, and we are committed to observe all applicable privacy laws including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and to protect your personal data you entrust with us or which we otherwise process as part of our business operations.
2. Collecting personal data and purposes
When you visit XCI’s website, we may collect some of your personal data.
Information we collect directly from you: Certain areas and features of our site may require registration.
XCI will solely use and place necessary cookies on your device, when loading our website.
Personal data about you will be collected in one or more of the below cases:
- When you contact XCI for support or questions in general
- When you send a job application
3. Protection of personal data
We are serious in protecting your personal data. We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that the personal data you have disclosed to us is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed to others. Your personal data can only be accessed by authorised XCI employees and/or authorised suppliers as part of the proper performance of their duties.
4. Data Controller
XCI A/S, Alfred Nobels Vej 21C, DK 9220 Aalborg Ø, Denmark, telephone: +45 20366404 is your data controller.
5. Security measures
XCI A/S is aware of the inherent risk in data processing and we have implemented technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. XCI A/S regularly assesses the identified risks and makes appropriate adjustments to the security measures in place.
We only store your personal data for as long as they are needed for the purposes for which they were collected, to deliver the requested services to you, to communicate with your and to create the best possible user experience for your when you visit our website. When your personal data is no longer they are either deleted or anonymized thereby ensuring you cannot be identified. Notwithstanding the foregoing some of your personal data may be stored for accounting purposes or for defence of legal claims. These data will be stored until the expiration of the relevant statutory limitation period.
6. Your rights
Under the applicable law you have various rights. These include:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we hold personal data of you and, if so, obtain information on and a copy of those personal data.
- Request rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that we no longer process your personal data.
- Request the erasure of your personal data: this right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that we only process your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your personal data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to us, or request us to transmit such personal data to another data controller
If you want to know more or to change your information, you are welcome to contact XCI A/S GDPR at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Changes to this Notice
This Notice is current as of the Effective Date set forth below. We may change this Notice from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically.
Effective date: 7th of January 2022
© Copyright 2022 XCI A/S